Nathanson Pearson is an established provider of practical and appropriate solutions specifically for high net worth families. Principal advisor David Werdiger, published best-selling author of Transition, has assisted many HNW families to navigate the complexities of succession planning, intergenerational wealth transition, and family governance.
David’s extensive commercial experience together with a confidential and empathetic relational approach to the challenges of family related business issues, has allowed him to facilitate unique solutions for clients by tapping into his personal knowledge and highly resourceful professional and specialist advisor network.
Carefully packaged and staged projects provide clients with a re-assuring consultative process that has successfully helped business owners establish a better work/life balance, retire, sell, hand-over to the next generation or overcome family conflict.
A sampling of typical projects include:
- Assisting owner/founder to systematise and grow his business, unlocking its value by making it less reliant on him.
- Preparing family business owner – emotionally & financially – for the process of selling the family business and establishing a family office
- Helping a business reduce conflict between family members, align personal and business vision, and establish better communication and good governance as a foundation for the next stage of business growth
- Working with a family on policies to help foster entrepreneurship in the rising generation and prepare them to be effective custodians of the family assets
- Succession planning – preparing both the incumbent and rising generation for a handover of operational control and appropriate governance of the family business to make the business sustainable and keep the family peace
For more information on how David can help you achieve your personal, family and business goals, please contact us.