Nathanson Pearson is pleased to bring this outstanding program to Australasia.
Money. We don’t like talking about it. Different generations and cultures have very different attitudes to money and wealth, and that can be a source of conflict in families. Our hopes and fears about money get in the way of the things we really want to do in life.
Based on the pioneering work of Peter Koenig, and delivered by organisational psychologist Tim Malnick, The Money Workshop is a powerful, insightful process that challenges and transforms your perceptions, supporting you to live a life centred on your values, passions and purposes – with and without money.
“The goal isn’t more money. The goal is living life on your terms.” – Will Rogers
What people say about The Money Workshop:
- “I feel incredibly free. I’m still in awe at how transformational it’s been.”
- “Valuable, fresh insights into our habits and triggers”
- “A sense of agency, honesty and courage has been brought into my life”
- “Truly has the potential to change your life”
“If we command our wealth, we shall be rich and free. If our wealth commands us, we are poor indeed.” – Edmund Burke
Many of us have unconscious beliefs about money, and these can block us from doing the things that matter most. Families of significant wealth are often fixated on money and ignore the other sources of ‘capital’ – social, intellectual, human, and spiritual.
At The Money Workshop, you will:
- Understand how money works from the psychological point of view, and learn powerful techniques to bring unconscious money beliefs into awareness as a tool for personal and professional development
- Transform your beliefs about money and discover their roots – in your personal/family history and cultural upbringing
- Learn how to support healthy relationships as they relate to money – based on a new money consciousness
- Discover how to make conscious, courageous choices that express a new story about money, family, purpose and possibility.
“Unhappy poor people at least have the fantasy that money will make them happy; unhappy rich people don’t even have that.” – Dennis Prager
Each workshop is unique, reflecting the needs of the group at that time, so there is no set agenda. Workshops include a mix of theory, reflection and experiential inner work.
This workshop has previously been delivered as a two-day, in-person, immersive seminar. It has been adapted for delivery online over 4 x 3.5 hour sessions. The group is limited to a maximum of 12 people as this is a deep and immersive experience.
To express your interest in this program, please contact us.
Facilitated by Tim Malnick. Tim is a coach, facilitator and organisational psychologist who helps people connect their lives and work to a deep sense of purpose and service to the world. For 15 years he led a programme, cited in Harvard Business Review as ‘path breaking’ and ‘transformative’, that helped people develop their leadership skills in response to the social, economic and ecological challenges of our time.
Tim has a long-standing interest in new economics and new models of career, work and organisations. He discovered the Money Workshop in 2005 and has trained with its originator Peter Koenig. He loves Money and Life work because it offers a safe space to explore an everyday topic which is a powerful gateway into inner and outer transformation.